Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FEEDING GROUND - The Comics-Related Interview


Hey Everyone, Michael here:

I'm looking to post some of our pitch book art on this blog in the coming weeks but for now I thought I would share an interview I did about the project at the 2009 NYC Comic Con for the comic podcast Comic Related.

You can find it HERE.

Our pitch book was met with a lot of positive feedback and I felt extremely fortunate to be sharing it with comic creators that I have immense respect for.

I was showing it to writer Matt Fraction when one of the Comics-Related reporters saw it and asked me to do an interview as well.

Very cool to verbalize what we were developing in relationship to other horror myths and graphic styles and it gave me the confidence that it was an idea and creation that could potentially sit on a bookshelf next to other comic works.

No comments:

Post a Comment